Orange Leaf Yogurt Survey
- Complete survey online at designated survey page
- Daily cash prizes to be awarded
Customers that would like to inform Orange Leaf Yogurt about their most recent experience (and perhaps win $1,000 while doing so) should check out the Orange Leaf Yogurt survey. To get started customers will need to get on the internet and go to the designated survey page. Once at the survey page participants will need to confirm their country in a drop down box (United States or Australia). After confirming the country customers will need to enter the amount paid at the visit, store number, and check number in order to get started with the survey. Customers that are having problems finding the required information can find what they need by referring to the copy of a receipt posted on the Orange Leaf Yogurt survey page.
Important information Orange Leaf Yogurt survey participants should be aware of:
- There will be one prize of $1,000 awarded per day (paid in the form of a check or money order)
- The survey sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and Republic of Korea
- Employees, representatives, or agents of the Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, licensees, or affiliates are excluded
- Empathica Inc. (the sweepstakes Sponsor) can be reached at 2121 Argentia Rd., Suite 200 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt is a self-serve frozen dessert chain that currently has over 225 stores operating across the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and has headquarters located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. To reach Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt headquarters by mail customers can write to 14201 Caliber Dr, Suite 200 Oklahoma City, OK 73134. Customers that would rather cut to the chase and contact the company by phone can call 405-463-7300.