Pack at Work
- User ID and password are needed to login
- Contact information for Infor is available
There’s something to be said for an online portal that is free of “red herrings” that only sidetrack users from the actual purpose of being there in the first place – LOGGING IN! An example of such is the Pack at Work portal which provides a login process that is absolutely free of distractions. Upon arrival users will notice two separate fields where a User ID and password can be entered along with an arrow button that can be clicked to complete the login process. And that’s about ALL there is to notice. No other links, buttons, or instructions can be found to distract users from their goal of logging into the Pack at Work portal. Users who are elated by the clutter-free process and wish to thank the entity responsible for producing it should look no further than Infor.
Wait. Who, or what, is Infor?
- The company was established back in 2002 under the original name Agilsys
- Moved into a micro-vertical strategy from 2003 to 2005 by acquiring providers
- In 2007 the company added workforce management into its software portfolio
- Acquired GT Nexus to become the top cloud-based global commerce platform
- In 2016 the company received a $2.5 BILLION investment from Koch Industries
Infor boasts 90,000 customers, over 15,000 employees, more than 1,750 partners, 1,200 support experts, and 168 direct offices. The company has partnered with organizations like Habitat for Humanity and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to support its community outreach efforts (always great to see a company give back to the communities that provide so much). For the fiscal year 2017 Infor pulled in a healthy $2.7 billion in total revenue and $765 million in adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization. Those with questions for the company can try reaching out to the Infor corporate offices in New York, NY.
Infor Corporate Offices Contact Information
- 641 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10011