Parts Net Web
- Dealer number is needed to sign into portal
- Online password recovery help is provided
- Parts Unlimited contact information is available
Most would agree that it’s always nice to be remembered in some fashion or another (except by perhaps the waiter or pizza delivery driver that went without a tip due to unforeseen circumstances). In fact, the appreciation of being remembered can even be extended to something as inanimate as an online portal. Parts Net Web portal users who agree with this not-so-controversial statement can check the Remember Login Information box when signing into to have the pertinent data saved for expedited account access in the future (sure beats having to type the stuff in every time!). Those who decide not to check the box must enter a Dealer Number, User ID, and password before clicking the Login button to gain access to the Parts Net Web portal. Users who have been so busy at work that they no longer know what day it is (or perhaps even what year for those who could really use a break) can take a glance at the top of the portal where the month, day of the month, day of the week, and year are displayed.
An Abbreviated Review of Parts Unlimited
- The largest distributor of powersports aftermarket accessories in the known universe
- The company sells products to more than 12,000 dealers (a firm grasp on the market)
- Sister (or brother?) companies include Parts Canada, Parts Europe, and Drag Specialties
- Is owned by parent company Lemans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, WI
Parts Unlimited dealers who have yet to sign up for access to the Parts Net Web portal will need to contact a Parts Unlimited sales representative to have an account set up. Those who are interested in becoming a Parts Unlimited dealer can click the icons posted at the bottom of the portal to find out more. The recovery process for forgotten passwords can be initiated by clicking the link located beneath the login fields and entering a Dealer ID and User ID. In the event a User ID is forgotten the help desk can be contacted for further assistance.
Parts Unlimited Help Desk Contact Information
- 800-369-1000 (extension 3997)