Need to pay your book balance? Help’s on the way.
- You’ll need your account number to begin a payment
- The payment system provides an extensive FAQ list
- You can call toll-free for assistance with your payment
Let’s face it, most of us get bogged down by a past due balance every once in a while. Thankfully, you can usually resolve such an issue by making a quick online payment. For example, if you owe on a text book rental you may be eligible to use the Pay My Book system to settle up. In order to begin a payment you’ll need to enter your account number, zip code, and phone number.
Anything else I need to know before I pay my book?
- The system will let the school know the same day you clear your balance
- You don’t have to worry about the system storing your credit card (phew)
- If you’re low on funds call 800-979-8917 to see about a payment plan
- Once you confirm your payment has posted you’re free and clear
If you need to check status, you can find your account by entering a name, phone number, email address, and zip code into the system. Meanwhile, if you have questions about your account you can try reviewing the information found under the FAQs link.
Pay My Book Helpfulness Rating – 4 Out of 5 “Helping Hands”
- The system payment process is clear and straight forward
- You can get easy assistance by phone or through the FAQs
- It’d be nice if the system included an instructional video
By the way, the hours of operation for over the phone help are from 7 AM to 5 PM PST Monday through Friday. In addition to over the phone assistance, you can also send an email inquiry to email@example.com.
Pay My Books Address & Fax
- PO Box 18978, Irvine, CA 92623
What are you waiting for? Clear that balance! – www.PayMyBook.com
Have a past due traffic ticket? You may be eligible for 2 Pay My Ticket