Plenti Manage Account
- Access account online through designated manage account login page
- Password recovery help is available
- New users can join online with our without a Plenti card
Plenti users needing to make some account updates can gain access to their accounts through the Plenti Manage Account page. In order to gain access, users will need to enter their email address and password into the fields found on the Plenti Manage Account page. After the required information is entered users will have the option to check boxes in order to be remembered on their computer and to be kept logged into their account. Prior to hitting the Login button and gaining access to the account users will have to complete the all important task of verifying they are not one of those sneaky robots.
What if I forgot my password?
- Users that cannot remember their password will need to click the Forgot your password link
- Users will be directed away from the Plenti Manage Account page to a new page where they will need to enter their email address to begin the password reset process
- Prior to hitting the submit button users will again have to verify they are not a sinister robot
How do I sign up for Plenti?
- Users can click the Join Now link found on the Plenti Manage Account page to be directed to a sign up page
- Customers that already have a card will need to enter their 16 digit card number and 4 digit activation code
- Customers that do not have a Plenti card will need to complete a sign up form in order to join
Plenti is a rewards program that allows customers to earn points at one place and use them at another by partnering with companies like AT&T, Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil, Nationwide, and Rite Aid. Customers with account questions can reach a Plenti Customer Care Professional by dialing 1-855-753-6841.