Pottery Barn Please Rate Us
- Provide feedback with easy to use online survey
Pottery Barn shoppers can now let the store know how they feel through use of a user-friendly online survey. It appears Pottery Barn must have had their customers in mind when designing the survey as it can be finished in just a few minutes. To get started with the survey customers will need to go directly to the Pottery Barn Please Rate Us survey page.
Shoppers will first need to confirm which store they will be providing feedback on through use of a simple drop down box. Once the store is selected customers will need to confirm if they have a receipt from their visit by checking either a Yes or No circle. On the next couple of pages shoppers will need to let Pottery Barn know how satisfied they were with the experience by using a sliding scale with 1 being Not At All Satisfied and 5 being Completely Satisfied. To wrap up the Pottery Barn Please Rate Us survey, customers will need to advise how likely they are to recommend the store to a friend and confirm if they would like to be contacted by a representative from Pottery Barn.
Fun Facts About Pottery Barn
- The first Pottery Barn opened in 1949 in lower Manhattan
- In 1983 Pottery Barn expanded to the west coast of the United States and was purchased by The Gap
- Pottery Barn was purchased by Williams-Sonoma in 1986
- The Pottery Barn catalog was launched in 1987 and is mailed to millions of customers each year
- Pottery Barn focuses heavily on innovating designs, giving back to the planet and global communities, offering top-notch service to customers, and creating enduring products
Customers that are in need of some friendly service can reach the Pottery Barn customer service line by dialing 888-779-5176 Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm or Saturday and Sunday between 6am and 6pm.