Getting Started with the Poundland Tell-Us Survey
- A transaction number can be entered to begin
- Survey completion earns entry into a prize draw
- Terms & Conditions of the prize draw are provided
One of the easiest ways to let a retailer know how things are going is through the use of a convenient online survey. An example of such can be found in the current “Tell-Us” survey from Poundland. Those who are ready to let the store know how a recent experience went can begin by confirming whether or not they have the purchase receipt from the visit at hand. Customers who have the receipt can go ahead and enter the transaction number (it can be found at the bottom of the receipt) before clicking the Next button to proceed with the survey. Upon completion of the survey the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance at winning £100 will be presented.
A Look at the Poundland Tell-Us Survey Prize Draw
- The prize consists of 10 Poudland vouchers each with a value of £10.00
- Prize winners will be notified of the victory via email correspondence
- Only 1 entry to the prize draw is allowed for each person (SHUCKS!)
- If the prize is not claimed within 28 days of notice it may be forfeited
Customers who are having a hard time locating the transaction number may want to take a look at the sample image of a Poundland receipt provided at the beginning of the survey can be found below the transaction number entry field). However, those who do not have a receipt available won’t have to worry about entering a transaction number as only a store location is required to begin.
A Few Mores Notes on the Prize
- Change will not be given for vouchers that are not fully spent in a transaction
- Only 1 voucher can be redeemed at a transaction (save them for another visit!)
- The vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months from the date of issue
It should be noted that the prize draw can only be entered via the online form (sorry no entry by post is available). Further, a name, age, email address along with an answer to the “Prize Draw question” must be provided when entering. The full Terms & Conditions of the prize draw are available directly beneath the survey.
Poundland Tell-Us Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Poundland Limited
- Wellmans Road, Willenhall
- West Midlands, WV13 2QT
Time for Another?