Filing a Claim for the Q10 Settlement
- Easy online claim filing process is available
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
- Administrator contact info is available
One would imagine there are plenty of valid claims that go without ever being made due to the fear of a confusing or tedious filing process. Fortunately, those who believe they are eligible to receive compensation from the recently settled case titled Jackson v. Lang Pharma Nutrition shouldn’t have to worry about such things due to the easy available online filing system. A claim can be initiated by going to the Q10 Settlement page and clicking the File a Claim tab to bring up a convenient online form that can be filled out with a name, email address, the product(s) purchased, date of purchase, location of purchase, and type of settlement to claim (partial cash refund or product credit). Those who have a receipt to be submitted with the claim can click the Choose File button to upload the receipt prior to submitting the claim. Out of the two settlement options it appears the product credit is the value play at $12.50 as compared with the partial refund value of $3.50 in cash.
Digging Deeper Into the Q10 Settlement
- Filed over allegations that the Defendant included misleading labeling on it products
- The Defendant denies all of the allegations of wrongdoing made by the Plaintiffs
- The products must have been purchased between July 1st, 2013 and July 24th, 2018
- The total value of the settlement comes to $1,306,000 (split between cash and credits)
- Refunds can be processed by bank transfer or by a PayPal or Amazon account credit
It is important to point out that the claim filing deadline is set for September 4th, 2018 (mailed claim forms most be post-marked no later than this date!). A full list of products that are eligible to be claimed can be found on the first page of the settlement notice (always helps to know what exactly is being claimed). Questions about the Q10 Settlement can be addressed by either reviewing the available FAQs (included at the settlement page and in the notice) or by calling the Class Action Administrator.
Class Action Administrator Contact Information
- 1718 Peachtree St., #1080, Atlanta GA 30309