- Store number will be needed to begin the survey
- Survey is available in both English and Spanish
- Qdoba corporate contact information is available
In the competitive fast food industry a restaurant needs to have a finger firmly planted on the pulse of its customer base if it wants to remain a relevant option. One way Qdoba Mexican Eats accomplishes this mission is through use of its online customer satisfaction survey. Those who wouldn’t mind helping Qdoba remain one of the top choices for fresh food fast can begin the survey by going to the Qdoba Exchange page and first selecting a language to provide feedback in (English and Spanish options are available). After the language has been chosen the 4 digit store number located on the receipt from a recent visit can be entered before clicking the Next button to proceed with the survey process (sure beats having to call or drive back to the restaurant just to find out what the store number is).
Anytime I even hear the word QDOBA I get hungry. What’s on the menu?
- Knockout Tacos – Truly unique tacos that are reminiscent of classic Mexican street food
- Burrito – Customer’s choice of ingredients wrapped up in a soft and warm flour tortilla
- Burrito Bowl – Everything that is loved about the Burrito just without the extra carbs
- Nachos – Crispy chips piled high with a combination of customer-picked toppings
- Tortilla Soup – A savory combination of flavors that are sure to warm up a cold day
- Queso – Qdoba is now offering Queso on any item for NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- In Moment
- 10355 S. Jordan Gateway #600, South Jordan, Utah 84095