How to Get Started with the Rate My Skate Sharpen Survey
- Available for both Sport Chek and National Sports
- Information from the purchase receipt is needed
- FGL Sports contact information is available
Taking an online opinion survey about a shopping experience is really something folks should try to do more often. For starters, the survey can help retailers make improvements that in the end benefit the customers providing the feedback (and even those who choose not to!). Secondly, taking part an online survey can sometimes be just plain fun. Those who wouldn’t mind helping Sport Chek and National Sports improve upon the overall customer experience may want to consider taking a short break from the daily grind by participating in the Rate My Skate Sharpen customer satisfaction survey. The survey can be initiated by first choosing which store is being rated. Those who are providing feedback on a visit to Sport Chek can proceed to the survey by first entering the code located on the purchase receipt from a recent visit. Customers who are ready to opine on a visit to National Sports must enter a store number, visit date, amount spent, register number, and bill number before getting started with the survey (get the heaving lifting outta the way before the real fun begins!).
A Moment’s Pause to Take a Look at FGL Sports
- Began as a little store (as in only 1,200 square feet) called Forzani’s Locker Room
- Opened its doors to public investing in 1993 (with over $70 million in revenues!)
- Growth was fueled by many acquisitions (such as National Sports and Sport Chek)
- Was acquired by Canadian Tire in 2011 (the big acquirer itself becomes acquired!)
- Holds the honor of being the number one retailer of sporting goods in Canada
Customers who are having a hard time locating the required information from a National Sports receipt can try referencing the sample image located at the right hand side of the Rate My Skate Sharpen customer satisfaction survey. The completion status of the survey can be tracked at any time by taking a quick glance at the progress bar posted at the bottom of the page. Those with questions for FGL Sports can try reaching out to the company’s corporate office in Calgary.
FGL Sports Corporate Office Contact Information
- 824 41st Ave. NE, Calgary, AB T2E 3R3