- Account login is required begin the process
- Code shown on the device will be needed
- Customer service is available by phone
With the large quantity of video content offered by Redbox likely comes an equally large demand for the ability to stream it at a moment’s notice. Fortunately, this can now be accomplished after completing a simple Roku Device activation process for the Redbox channel. Those who are ready to enjoy content on demand (and even those who need a little convincing for that matter) can begin by pulling up the Redbox app on a Roku device and signing in. After gaining access to the app, the code shown on the device can be entered into the Redbox Register-Roku page to complete the activation process. It should be noted that the login only needs to be completed once as the account will remain logged in unless the decision to log out is made (and followed through on of course). Those who have yet to register for a Redbox account can do so by entering an email address and creating a password that contains 8 characters, a number, an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a special character (sure it’s a bit tedious but a strong password is WELL worth the effort).
Popular TV Shows on Demand from Redbox
- This Is Us – A drama with a touch of comedy featuring uniquely connected characters
- Firefly – Take part in the bizarre space-faring adventures on board spaceship Serenity
- Modern Family – A rip-roaring sitcom illustrating life in a multi-generational family
- Empire – A hard-hitting drama featuring a music mogul and his ambitious family
- Bobs Burgers – A cartoon comedy about the owner of a struggling burger joint
Redbox users who have gone ahead and forgotten a password can enter the email address associated with the account to have a temporary password sent. The Find a Box link posted at the top right hand side of the Redbox Register-Roku page can be clicked to search for the nearest Rebox locations by zip code. Assistance with the device activation process is available by calling Redbox customer service at 866-733-2693 between the hours of 6 AM and 12 AM CT 7 days a week (that’s only 42 hours a week that prompt over the phone customer service IS NOT available!). Corporate-related inquiries for Redbox can be directed to the company’s corporate offices in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Redbox Corporate Offices Contact Information
- 1 Tower Lane, Suite 900, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181