Red Cross Prepaid Card
- Access account online through designated webpage
- Login with card number and the last four digits of the cardholder’s phone number
American Red Cross Disaster Services cardholders can now access their accounts online through the designated login page. After arriving at the Red Cross Prepaid Card login page cardholders will see two fields where information will need to be entered in order to complete the login process. In the first field cardholders will need to enter their card number. After the card number has been entered users will need to enter the last four digits of their phone number into the second field. Once the card number and the last four digits of the phone number are entered cardholders will need to click the Log In button to gain access to their accounts.
What can I accomplish once I am logged in?
- FAQS – Once logged into the site cardholders will be able to view a list of Frequently Asked Questions
- Balance – Site users will be able to check the balance of their Red Cross Prepaid cards
- Transactions – Cardholders will be able to review a list of their current and past transactions
Red Cross prepaid cards are issued by US Bank. To contact the card issuer’s customer service team please dial 1-866-751-3276. The US Bank customer service number can also be found on the back of each card. Cardholders that have questions concerning money deposited onto the card will need to contact the American Red Cross directly. To reach the American Red Cross by phone cardholders can dial 1-800-733-2767. The organization’s headquarters can be reached by mail at 2025 E Street, NW Washington, DC 20006.