Reese’s Go for Three! Here’s How to Enter
- Participants will need a code to sign up for the promotion
- The promotion provides codes with purchase or for free
- Participants can review an online copy of the Official Rules
It’s that time of year again. While it may seem a bit odd, the end of the college basketball season usually coincides with an outpouring of new sweepstakes. For example, Hersey’s 2019 Reese’s March Madness Instant Win Game is now in full swing and is set to award more than 4,000 lucky winners with a box of Reese’s 3 packs. Those who like the idea of taking a bite of a FREE peanut butter cup can enter by purchasing any Reese’s candy product. Once the participant purchases the product they can text a copy of the purchase receipt to receive a code that can be used to enter at the online registration page.
More on the Reese’s Go for Three Promotion
- The contest lasts over 2 months from February 4th, 2019 to April 8th, 2019
- There is a limit of 1 game play per person per day (try to max out those odds!)
- Each prize of the 4,572 prizes is a box of 40 Reese’s 3 packs (that’s 120 cups!)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes comes to a whopping $274,320
While on the topic of prizes, it’s worth mentioning that 3 prizes will be randomly awarded in each 60 minute interval of the promotion period. Further, those who have already won should keep trying as each participant can win up to 3 times. Finally, the Approximate Retail Value of each individual box of reasons is $60.
Those who would rather play without making a purchase can do so by requesting a code through the mail. In order to do so, the participant must send their name, address, email address, and date of birth to PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Please note that participants must send this information on 3.5 X 5 inch card that must be received no later than March 23rd, 2019.
Reese’s Go for Three Promotion Sponsor
- The Hershey Company
- 100 Crystal A Dr.
- Hershey, PA 17033
Code Entry Page
More Chances to WIN!