Rental Union Now
- Brief online form must be completed to begin
- Rental Union newsletter can be registered for
- Rental Union contact information is available
When attempting to navigate the sometimes topsy-turvy world of rent-to-own, a guiding light would be more than welcomed by many consumers. It appears that much-needed shining beacon may have been found in the FREE e-book now being offered by Rental Union. Those who wouldn’t say no to some helpful information on how best to tame the wild world of rent-to-own, can begin by going to the Rental Union Now page and entering a first name, last name, email address, and optional Client ID. Once the information has been entered the Download Now! button can be clicked to proceed with the process of securing the free e-book. Those who want to learn more about what the e-book has to offer can do so by scrolling through the information found at the Rental Union Now page. Once enough information has been reviewed the Get the E-Book button can be clicked to quickly be directed back to the download form.
A Closer Look at the Rental Union Process
- Rent-to-own resources are provided to EVERYONE regardless of credit history
- The e-book provides guidance on how to negotiate (a VERY important skill )
- The rent-to-own process laid out in the guide is all-inclusive and easy to utilize
- Customers can review a list of available rent-to-own home listings (browse away!)
It should be noted that by clicking the Download Now! button consent is provided to be contacted contact by Rental Union as well as by relevant third-party providers. Those who would like to register for the Rental Union newsletter can do so by entering a name and email address before clicking the Subscribe! button (clicking the Subscribe! button provides the same consent to be contacted as does clicking the Download Now! button). The company can be followed on social media by clicking the Twitter and/or Facebook icons posted at the bottom the Rental Union Now page (it never hurts to stay in touch!). General inquiries for Rental Union can be made via written correspondence (email or regular mail).
Rental Union Contact Information
- 10200 E. Girard Blvd. Denver, CO 80231