Completing the Rigid Registration Process Online
- Account login is required to register the product
- New customers can sign up for an online account
- Rigid customer service is available over the phone
The thrill of bringing home a new power tool is difficult to recreate. However, the moment when one realizes they can receive a Lifetime Service Agreement after registering the product may come close to matching that excitement. Those who have a shining new power tool made by Rigid can get started by going to the online Rigid registration page and entering an email address and password to login and complete the registration to receive the incredibly valuable Lifetime Service Agreement. Those who plan on coming back often (might as well buy as many as needed with a service agreement like that!) can check the Remember Me box to receive an expedited login when coming back. It is VERY important to point out that customers must complete the Rigid registration WITHIN 90 DAYS OF PURCHASE to receive the Lifetime Service Agreement. More information about the agreement can be reviewed by clicking the Learn More button posted at the registration page.
Need to Know Details About the Lifetime Service Agreement
- All product defects and all worn parts are covered in PROPERLY MAINTAINED tools
- The agreement begins after the expiration of the standard 3 year limited warranty
- Serialized pieces must be re-registered within 90 days of replacement (hop to it!)
- Service covered by the agreement must from an authorize Rigid service center
- Pieces of equipment that aren’t re-registered within 90 days are NOT covered
The convenient video posted at the Rigid registration page can be viewed to learn even more about the Lifetime Service Agreement (keep soaking up that valuable information!). Those who have yet to register for an account can click the Create Account link and fill out the available registration form to receive access. Questions about the Lifetime Service Agreement can be addressed by calling 866-539-1710 between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM EST Monday through Friday and from 9 AM and 6 PM EST on the weekends. Please note that Canadian customer will need to call between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4 PM EST Monday through Friday to get in touch with customer service.
Rigid Mailing Address
- PO Box 1427, Anderson, SC 29622