- Login to ScoreCard Rewards account online at designated webpage
- 24 hour support line available to customers with questions about the program
ScoreCard Rewards customers can now access their account information online through a designated login page. To gain access customers will need to enter a user name and password into the required login fields and then hit the Log In button. Once logged in users will be able to access account information such as the rewards balance and redemption options. ScoreCard Rewards customers that have yet to set their account up for online access will need to click on the Create Profile button to be directed to a page where the 16-digit card number, name, zip code, and email address will need to be entered to create a profile. Users that would like to stay connected with the program can opt to follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest directly from the login page.
ScoreCard Rewards Customers That Have Lost Their Login Information
- Customers that cannot locate their user name will need to click the Forgot User Name? link
- To retrieve the user name customers will need to enter their email address and last eight digits of their card number or 12 digit Auth ID
- Customers that cannot locate their password will need to click the Forgot Password? link
- To retrieve the password customer swill need to enter their username, email address, and last 8 digits of their card number or 12 digit Auth ID
Account holders that have further questions about the Scorecard Rewards program can pick up the phone and call the 24 hour support line at 800-854-0790. For matters that need to be handled by mail, customers can write to Award Headquarters P.O. Box 31504 Tampa, FL 33631-3504. Account holders should be prepared to provide their name, address, phone number, email address, item number, and order number when inquiring.