Sears Reward Center
- An email address and password are needed
- New users can register for an online account
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
Rewards are nice and all, but left without a way to properly manage them one may end up concluding they’re actually more trouble than they’re worth (let’s hope it doesn’t go this far but hopefully the point is taken). Thanks to its user-friendly online rewards management system, customers who have earned rewards from Sears likely won’t be coming to such a bleak conclusion anytime soon. The Sears Rewards Center can be accessed in just a few seconds by entering the email address used to register the account along with a password before clicking the Login button. Those who are having trouble remembering an account password can click the Forgot Password link and enter an email address to begin the account reset process (the Show Login link can be clicked by those suddenly recall the password and wish to return to the login screen). Once logged in, immediate online access to handy features such as claim management will be gained (not to mention the ability to activate a Sears Reward Card!).
Perfect! What else do I need to know about the Sears Reward Center?
- Redemption must be submitted within 30 days of the offer end date (don’t stall!)
- Can be used to check the status of an offer (always nice to know when to expect)
- Customers should allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive rewards after the submission
- Reward cards received from the center come pre-loaded with the available funds
- Reward cards CANNOT be used to get cash at an ATM (sure would be nice though!)
Many questions about the Sears Rewards Center can be answered by reviewing the material found under the FAQ link posted at the top of the portal. Those who have yet to sign up for online access can begin by completing a registration form with an email address, password, name, phone number, and address. Unanswered questions can be submitted by filling out an online contact form with a name, phone number, email address, best contact method, question category, and message (many likely prefer the non-confrontational method of getting something resolved). Customers who would rather cut to the chase and receive over the phone assistance can do so by dialing 855-577-1870 between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM Central Time Monday through Friday. Business-related inquiries for Sears can be directed to the company’s corporate offices in Hoffman Estates, IL.
Sears Corporate Contact Information
- 3333 Beverly Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60179