Shop-AND-Tell! Could be a prize in it for ya 😀
- You’ll need to take part in a short online survey to enter the draw
- Information about your visit must be confirmed to begin
- You can review the terms of the prize draw at www.shop-and-tell.com
A trip to a massive shopping centre can be overwhelming. That doesn’t mean taking a survey about the experience has to. For instance, the Shop-and-Tell survey appears to be the exact opposite overwhelming. All you need to do to launch the survey is go to the homepage and enter the the city of the shopping centre you visited along with the date and time (and if you find that overwhelming it’s probably time for a vacation!).
Terms of the Prize Draw at www.shop-and-tell.com
You’ll need to be a resident of the mainland United Kingdom in order to be eligible.
Ready for another entry? Don’t be! You can only enter each prize draw one time.
Winners are selected within 15 days from the end of the month (here’s to YOU being one of them!).
Wait, did you really win?? If so, look for your prize to be sent via email!
By the way, the Shop-and-Tell survey is for the following shopping centres: Brent Cross, Victoria Leeds, The Oracle, and Cabot Circus. So, without further ado, let’s take a closer look!
A Brief Review of the Hammerson Shopping Centres
- Caboit Circus – A covered shopping centre that has a hotel, cinema, and plenty of apartments
- Victoria Leeds – A Truly MASSIVE shopping centre located in (you guessed it) LEEDS! Not to be confused with the Baywatch character!
- The Oracle – In indoor shopping destination nestled up on the cozy banks of the River Kennet (not to be confused with The Matrix character)
- Brent Cross – This huge modern complex is located on the north side of London
Got something to say to Hammerson directly? Here’s the contact info!
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GE
+44 (0) 20 7887 1000
Got more time to spare??
Another survey for ya!
Take the “Are We Making It Great” Pizza Hut Survey