Sign Your Med Supp App
- Authorization number is needed to begin process
- Mutual of Omaha contact information is available
The electronic signature is quickly becoming the fastest (and easiest) way to sign off on a document. Those who need to provide a signature for a Medicare supplement application from Mutual of Omaha can see exactly how easy it can be by going to the Sign Your Med Supp App page. After arriving at the page the e-signature process can be initiated by entering an authorization number along with a date of birth (must be entered in the MM/DD/YYYY format) before clicking the Sign In button. After clicking the Sign In button access to the system will be granted for completion of the electronic signature (just a tad bit easier than driving all the way to an agent’s office to sign with a pen!). Those with questions about the process are encouraged to reach out to their producer for help.
Why Medicare supplement insurance from Mutual of Omaha?
- Works with Medicare parts A and B to help reduce the member’s health care expenses
- ANY health care provider who accepts Medicare will accept the Medicare supplement
- Out of pocket costs are rare as the supplement insurance pays what Medicare doesn’t
- Coverage renews as long as the premiums are paid on time (premiums may change)
- Will cover health care costs ANYWHERE within the United States (just like Medicare)
- Some individuals may qualify for a 12 percent household discount off their premium
It should be pointed out that the Sign Your Med Supp App page contains files in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Those who do not yet have the appropriate software to view these documents can fix that problem by clicking the Adobe Reader link to initiate the download (don’t worry it’s free of charge). Customers with questions about Medicare supplement insurance from Mutual of Omaha can call toll-free between the hours of 7 AM and 8 PM CT Monday through Friday and from 10 AM to 5 PM CT on the weekends.
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Insurance Number