2018 Snap-on Double Play
- A Double Play entry card is needed to begin
- The Winners List is available upon request
- Entry is available in both English and French
Any promotion that allows participants to double dip with 2 sweepstakes entries for the price of one (actually there’s no price in the first place but that’s beside the point) is sure to become wildly popular. With that being said, it’s hard to imagine the 2018 Snap-on Double Play promotion not being a fan favorite. The incredible 2 for 1 promotion allows participants to enter into 2 separate drawings, the first of which awarding a $5k shopping spree and the second of which awarding a $50k Snap-on Ultimate Tool Package. Those who have received a Snap-on Double Play entry card can begin by going to promotion’s registration page and entering the code (as shown on the entry card) into the blank field before clicking the Continue button. A copy of the promotion’s Winners List can be requested by sending correspondence directly to the Sponsor (that would be Snap-on of course) to be received no later than June 17th, 2018.
A Closer Inspection of the 2018 Snap-on Double Play Promotion
- Participants must be customers of a participating Snap-on franchisee or sales rep
- Canadian residents are eligible to win the $50k package but NOT the $5k spree
- Begins January 8th, 2018 and lasts over 3 months before closing on April 13th
- The drawings to determine the prize winners will take place on April 20th, 2018
- Participants must have at least reached the age of majority in order to take part
The potential prize winner of the $5k shopping spree will be notified by May 5th, 2018 while the potential winner of the $50k Ultimate Tool Package will receive notice by May 19th, 2018. The language used to enter the promotion can be changed by clicking the link posted at the top left hand side of the registration page. Those who need to login to an account can do so by clicking the Sign In button and entering an email address and password. It should be pointed out that Snap-on Double Play entry cards are received when customers make payments on an account in accordance with a schedule decided by the Franchisee or sale rep. Snap-on’s customer service department can be reached by calling 800-424-7226 for customers in the United States, 800-263-8665 for customers in Western Canada, and 800-665-8665 for customers in Eastern Canada.
Snap-on Double Play Sponsor Address
- Snap-on Tools Company LLC
- 2801 80th St, Kenosha, WI 53143