- Existing users can login to gain account access
- Online account password recovery is provided
- Benefits Center is available by phone or email
It only stands to reason that quality health benefits are one of the most important things a company can provide for its employees. Therefore, it makes sense that the process of gaining access to such a vital benefits should be as easy as one, two, three (and four, five, six, seven, eight and nine for that matter). An example of an employee benefits account that holds true to such expectations can be found in the Snap-on Benefits portal. Those who require account access to can have their needs met in just a few seconds by entering a username and password into the entry fields before clicking the Login button. Employees who are stuck on the username entry part of the process should note that a 6 digit Employee ID should be entered in the Snap-on Benefits portal username field. Those who are still having problems may want to double-check to make sure that any leading zeros found in the Employee ID were entered when logging in.
A Brief Glance at the History of Snap-on
- Dates back to 1920 and an idea to make repairs easier (cue the light bulb over the head!)
- The company’s first patent was filed in 1923 (make it official by putting it all on paper!)
- During WWII the company produced goods for the country’s air and ground equipment
- In 1965 the famous Flank Drive Wrenching System was patented (a true game-changer!)
- In 2016 the company hauled in an earth-shattering $3.43 BILLION of net sales (WOW!)
Employees who have gone ahead forgotten (or perhaps just misplaced) an account password can begin by entering the username or email address associated with the account before clicking the Continue button to proceed with the recovery process. It should be pointed out that new users will be asked to change the initial password after logging in for the first time (a very common security measure used by many employee portals). Users with questions about an account can try getting in touch with the Snap-on Benefits Center between the hours of 7 AM and 6 PM CST Monday through Friday (save those fleeting weekends for something a little more exciting!).
Snap-on Benefits Center Contact Information
- 866-237-8524 (hit option zero)