How to Claim Your Money from the Dial Soap Settlement
- The easiest way for Class Members to file is over the internet
- Class Members can also file by sending a claim form by mail
- The Settlement Administrator can help answer filing questions
Based on the amount of class action lawsuits filed over marketing claims, some companies may want to start thinking twice about the how they sell their products. For instance, such claims are at the root of the case that produced the recent CDGA Settlement. Meanwhile, another good example is the recently settled lawsuit called the Dial Complete Marketing and Sales Litigation. The latter was filed over allegations that Defendant (Dial Corporation) violated certain laws due to some of the claims used in its advertising (such as “#1 Doctor Recommended”). As far as the Dial Soap Settlement goes, Class Members can begin by going to the online filing page to claim their share of the $7,200,00 settlement fund.
Important Dates to Know About the Dial Soap Settlement
- Class Members have until April 12th, 2019 to submit a claim (plenty of time left!)
- March 13th, 2019 is the deadline by which exclusions and objections must be filed
- May 29th, 2019 is the date on which the settlement’s Fairness Hearing will be held
Upon arrival at the settlement page, the Class Members can click the Submit a Claim form tab to begin filing online. Once the online claim form is completed, the Class Member must provide an electronic signature to submit the claim. In addition to the signature, Class Members must also check a box to certify the form is true and correct.
Just a Few More Key Points to Go Over
- Class Members with proof of purchase can claim up to 30 packs of soap at $0.27 a pack
- Those who have receipts may receive reimbursement for all eligible Dial soap purchases
- The purchases must have occurred between January 1st, 2001 and January 2nd, 2019
Those who would rather file by mail can do so by printing off a claim form and sending it to the Settlement Administrator (after filling it out of course). In addition to receiving the claim forms, the Settlement Administrator is also a good resource for questions about the settlement. Another good resource for questions are the FAQs posted at the online filing page and within the notice.
Dial Soap Settlement Administrator
- 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210, Philadelphia, PA 19103
See If You’re Eligible for This Other Popular Class Action Settlement