STIHL Experience CA
- Logon to activate a STIHL product warranty and take the STIHL satisfaction survey for the chance to win $250 STIHL Bucks
- The STIHL survey should take 5 to 10 minutes to complete
- Founded in 1926, STIHL is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chain saws
Customers who have purchased a STIHL product can log on to register the warranty and to take the STIHL product and customer satisfaction survey. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered to win 1 of 12 $250 STIHL Bucks certificates. To begin taking the survey, customers will need the serial number on their STIHL warranty registration letter.
STIHL Experience $250 STIHL Bucks Coupon Survey
- To be entered in the STIHL survey sweepstakes, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada, and must be of the legal age of majority in their province of residence
- The STIHL survey is about 20 questions long, and should take no more than 10 minutes to finish. Customers can also take the STIHL satisfaction survey in French
- A STIHL warranty is only applicable in the country the tool was first purchased in (it is not transferable from one country to another)
STIHL is a German manufacturer of chain saws and other outdoor power tools, and was founded in 1926. They currently have their headquarters in Waiblingen, Germany. STIHL is one of the world’s top-selling brands of chain saws, and is the world’s only chain saw manufacturer to make thier own saw chains and guide bars. Today, STIHL is still owned by owned by the descendants of the original founder, Andreas Stihl.
The STIHL corporate office can be found at STIHL Incorporated, 536 Viking Drive , Virginia Beach, VA 23452 while any questions for the company can be directed to their dedicated toll-free number 1-800-GOSTIHL (1-800-467-8445).