Sweepstakes Happy Tax
- Registration can be completed online
- Two Grand Prize options are available
- Winners List is available upon request
Some sweepstakes offer up boatloads of cash for a Grand Prize. Others prefer to let entrants compete to win a new car. However, it is a very rare thing indeed to see a sweepstakes allow the winner to CHOOSE between both of these fantastic options. Believe it or not, that is exactly what is set to happen with the Happy Tax Service Tesla Tax Season Giveaway. The promotion’s lucky Grand Prize winner will receive the option to choose between a paid 3 year lease of a Tesla S or $5,000 in COLD HARD CASH. At this point it is very important to point out (especially to those who go by the motto “cash is king”) that the Approximate Retail Value of the 3 year Tesla lease is a whopping $18,000. With that being said, those who are looking for value only will surely want to go with the car while those who prefer the flexibility of cash may want to consider taking the considerably lower-valued $5,000. One thing for certain, neither of these great options will be available to those who forget to go to the Sweepstakes Happy Tax page and sign up through the online entry form.
This one sounds like a no-brainer. What else do I need to know?
- Open to legal residents of the U.S. who have reached the age of majority in their state
- Begins December 13th, 2017 and runs well into next year before closing on April 17th
- The random drawing to determine the winner will be held on or about April 25th, 2018
- Whoever wins the Grand Prize will receive notice either through email or by phone
- Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the amount of eligible entries received
The online entry process is fairly straight forward and only requires that a name, email address, phone number, state, zip code, and date of birth be entered into the registration form. Participants can rack up 100 bonus entries by filing with Happy Tax using one of the two options provided at the Sweepstakes Happy Tax page (great for those who have yet to file their taxes and wouldn’t mind increasing their odds of winning the Grand Prize). Those who want to find out who won the prize can request the name, city, and state of residence of the winner by writing to 300 State St. Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.
- Happy Tax – 350 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139