T-Mobile Military Verification
- A phone number and PIN must be entered to begin
- Frequently Asked Questions are available for review
- T-Mobile support contact information is provided
Being a member of the military can come with quite a few perks in the consumer market. However, it is often required that one’s military status is verified in order to take advantage of some of these benefits. For instance, those who are currently receiving a T-Mobile One military benefit will need to confirm their status in order to keep it alive and well by going to the T-Mobile Military Verification page. Upon arrival at the page the status verification process can be initiated by first entering a T-Mobile account phone number along with a PIN before clicking the Accept and Continue button to proceed. It’s important to note that by clicking the Accept and Continue button the user agrees to submit military identification within 45 days (those who don’t submit the required identification within 45 days will be moved to a plan charging in extra $20 per line each month). More information on the phone number and PIN that must be entered to begin the process can be reviewed by clicking the ? icons posted near the login fields at the T-Mobile Military Verification page.
T-Mobile Recent Achievements
- Ranked #1 in 4G download speed in Open Signal’s State of Mobile Networks Report
- Made Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2018 (take a bow!)
- Earned the top spot in J.D. Power’s U.S. Business Wireless Satisfaction Study in 2017
- A March 2018 Honoree of the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Career Center
- Scored the Top Workplace in the Richmond Region by Richmond-Times Dispatch
The phone number that must be entered to begin the military status verification must be a ported phone number and NOT a temporary number. The required PIN will likely be between 6 and 15 digits in length, however, some customers may still be able to gain access using a PIN that is just 4 digits in length. Many questions regarding T-Mobile rewards can likely be answered by reviewing the information found under the FAQ link posted at the top of the T-Mobile Military Verification page. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try reaching out to T-Mobile via phone or by mail correspondence.
T-Mobile Contact Information
- PO Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
- 800-TMOBILE (800-866-2453)