T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance
- Check T-Mobile Value Card account balance with expedited process
- Username and password recovery assistance available
- First time users must complete card registration process
T-Mobile Value Card users can now quickly check their account balance and activity online through an expedited login process. To access the needed information cardholders will need to go directly to the T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance page and enter their card number, security code, and T-Mobile phone number into the provided fields and then click the Continue button. Users that require more extensive account information will need to login with a username and password for full account access.
Username and Password Recovery
- Cardholders that have forgotten their usernames will need to enter their card number, security code, and postal code to begin the recovery process
- Cardholders that cannot find their passwords will only need to enter their username and postal code to begin the recovery
- Links to the recovery options can be found through the T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance page
- Completing a captcha to prove humanity will be required for users to recovery both their username and password
First time users will need to register their cards before gaining online account access. To start the registration process cardholders will need to enter their 16 digit card number, security code found on the back of the card, and T-Mobile phone number. A link to the card registration process can be found through the T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance page.
T-Mobile US Inc. is a mobile communications provider servicing the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company was founded in 1994 and has headquarters located in Bellevue, Washington. Customers that would like to reach T-Mobile headquarters by mail can write to 12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006. To reach the company’s headquarters by phone customers can dial 425-378-4000.