Talk 2 BP AU Survey
- Information from the purchase receipt is needed
- Completion of survey earns entry to a prize draw
- Copy of the draw’s Terms & Conditions is available
Any company as enormous as BP didn’t get that way by ignoring the voice of its customer base. Evidence to support this fairly obvious assertion can be found in the Talk 2 BP AU online customer survey. Those who wouldn’t mind providing some valuable feedback on a recent visit to a BP station can begin by entering the date of visit, receipt number, and code found at the bottom of the purchase receipt. After all of the required receipt information has been entered the first question of the survey can be answered before clicking the Next button to proceed. Upon completion of the survey participants will be entered into a prize draw for a shot at winning a $1,000 BP gift card (perhaps as a shown of gratitude for the very valuable feedback!). Those who want to dig into the rules associated with the prize draw can do so by clicking the Terms & Conditions link posted at the bottom of the survey.
Inside the Terms & Conditions of the Talk 2 BP AU Survey Prize Draw
- The prize draw is only open to Australian residents who are at least 18 years of age
- Multiple entries into the drawing are accepted (just need to use a different receipt!)
- Prize winners will be determined through a random drawing held by the Promoter
- The Promoter will contact winners within 2 days of the drawing (phone or in writing)
- Winners will have their name and region published online (hello 15 minutes of fame!)
Even the busiest of individuals should have no problem fitting the survey into the daily schedule as it should take no longer than 3 to 5 minutes to complete (there’s even a handy little progress bar posted at the bottom of the survey to help monitor the completion status!). Those who are struggling to locate the information needed to begin may want to refer to the sample image of a BP receipt posted at the right hand side of the survey’s start page. The names and regions of the previous prize winners can be reviewed by clicking the Previous Winners link found at the bottom of the survey (never hurts to confirm the prizes are actually being doled out!).
Talk 2 BP AU Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- BP Australia Pty Ltd.
- Level 15, 717 Bourke St, Docklands Vic 3008
- 03 9268 4111