Talk to Denny’s
- Survey is available in 3 different languages
- Four digit survey code is needed to begin
- Denny’s contact information is available
Expressing one’s satisfaction level can be accomplished in a variety of different ways (a quick sit down chat, a well-penned letter, etc.). However, perhaps the easiest (and certainly one of the most non-confrontational) ways to provide feedback on a recent service experience is through the means of an online guest satisfaction survey. With that being said, those who have recently visited a participating Denny’s location can now provide some important feedback on the experience by making use of the restaurant’s online survey found at the Talk to Denny’s page. Upon arrival at the survey, the feedback process can be initiated by first selecting a language to proceed with (the survey is available in English, Spanish, and French). Once a language has been selected a four digit survey code can be entered before clicking the Next button to proceed towards the question and answer part of the process.
A Ravenous Glance at the Denny’s Menu
- Lumberjack Slam – Pancakes, ham, sausage, bacon, and eggs. What’s not to like??
- Spicy Sriracha Burger – The jalapenos and sriracha sauce take things to a new level
- Homestyle Meatloaf – Because every once in a while a savory meatloaf is in order
- Country-Fried Steak – Hard not to love a fried steak that’s also covered with gravy
- Supreme Skillet – A skillet that has zero trouble living up its “supreme” billing
- Red Skinned Mash Potatoes – The newest side item is sure to keep them satisfied
Those who suddenly decided they would rather take the survey in one of the other available languages (could be some decent practice for those who are trying to learn one of the others!) can click the Back button to return to the Talk to Denny’s start page. The available progress bar can viewed for a good idea on how much longer the survey will last (don’t worry it really shouldn’t take any longer than 3 minutes). Those with general questions for Denny’s can trying getting in touch with the restaurant’s call center at 800-733-6697 between the hours 8 AM and 8 PM EST Monday through Friday.
Denny’s Mailing Address
- 203 East Main St., Spartanburg, SC 29319