How to Launch the Talk to the Bell UK Survey
- Customers can enter receipt information to begin the survey
- The survey comes with a sample image of a Taco Bell receipt
Taco Bell wants to know how its customers in the United Kingdom feel about its service. In order to find out, the restaurant is using the Talk to the Bell UK Survey. Customers who want to provide a few opinions can begin by finding the receipt they received at a recent visit (hopefully it’s not already rubbish!). Once the customer finds their receipt they can bring up the online survey and enter the store number, date, time, and transaction number. After the customer enters all of the required information they can click the Start button to begin the survey (very much like the HMV-Hear My Voice Survey).
UK Taco Bells Restaurant Makeover!
- Many locations now feature architecture that fits in with the surrounding area
- Need a power boost? Charging stations are located throughout the stores
- Customers looking to hop on the web can take advantage of FREE WiFi
- Ever wonder how the food is made? Find out with the Open Kitchen design
Taco Bell has been in business for more than 50 years and has over 7,000 locations located across the globe. In the United Kingdom, the franchise opened its 28th location in Bournemouth in April 2018. Additionally, many UK locations now offer delivery service through Deliveroo. Customers with general inquiries for Deliveroo can contact the service at +44 203 699 9977.
It’s Feedback Time!
Another survey to consider
- Take the EWM Cares Survey