- Email address is needed to begin registration process
- Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game prizes are available
- Copy of Winners List is available upon written request
It’s not everyday that a sweepstakes comes out and pits one brand against another. However, it appears that is exactly what is happening with the new Snickers & Skittles Super Bowl LII Rivalry 2018 Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game Promotion. Those who want to throw down the gauntlet and pledge allegiance to Skittles can do so by going to the Team Skittles registration page and entering an email address to begin the entry process (date of birth must be confirmed prior to entering email address). Those who are a bit worried about entering an email address can take solace in the fact that it will ONLY be used in the event a prize has been won. After the email address has been submitted a date of birth, phone number, and any other required information must be entered along with an agreement to be bound by the Official Rules of the promotion.
Any other information I should be soaking up?
- Opens December 11th, 2017 and runs over 2 months before ending on February 28th
- Is limited to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States who are at least 13
- The 2 Grand Prizes consist of 2 season tickets (for 2018) for an NFL team of choice
- In addition to the 2 Grand Prizes there will be 23,350 Instant Win Game prizes
- The Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded in the contest is $110,000
It should be noted that there is a limit of 1 entry per person per email address regardless of the method of entry (text method entry also available by texting the word SKITTLES to 87654). The full set of rules can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the Team Skittles registration page. Those who want to find out who won the prizes valued at $25 or more can send a written request to PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- Mars Wrigley Confectionery USLLC, Chicago, IL 60654