Tell Ace Hardware
- Information from store receipt will be needed
- Survey completion earns entry to a sweepstakes
- Alliterative over the phone survey is available
For many customers the act of talking about a recent store experience is second nature. Such an ability to openly express one’s opinions can now be put to good use by those who have recently made a purchase at a participating Ace Hardware location. Customers who wouldn’t mind sharing a few thoughts about a recent visit can now tell Ace Hardware how it all went through the store’s online survey. In order to begin it will be necessary to first enter the following information as shown on the store receipt: amount spent, time of visit (a handy little drop down box is provided), date of visit, journal number, and store number. Once all of the required information has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed within the opining sesh. Upon successful completion of the survey participants will be entered into a sweepstakes for a shot at winning a $50 Ace gift card (nothing like a little incentive!)
Seems straight-forward enough. What was that about a $50 gift card??
- Begins on New Year’s Day and runs all year before closing on New Year’s Eve
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age
- There will be a total of 180 Grand Prize $50 Ace Hardware gift cards awarded
- Prizes to be awarded around 45 days after winner verification (worth the wait!)
- Entry limit of 1 entry per person per day (no reason to go overboard with it)
Participants who can’t quite seem to find the required information from the store receipt may want to refer to the sample receipt images posted at the beginning of the survey. The rules of the sweepstakes along with past winners can be viewed by clicking the links posted below the receipt information entry fields. Questions about the survey can be addressed by filling out a brief contact form with a name, phone number, email address, and message. Those who would prefer to tell Ace Hardware about the experience over the phone can do so by calling 866-264-2233 (although the online survey appears to be a bit more convenient).
- Ace Hardware Corporation
- 2200 Kensington Ct., Oak Brook, IL 60523