Tell Fresh to Order
- Code from receipt is needed to begin survey
- Fresh to Order contact information available
It’s hard for a restaurant to know what it’s doing right and what it’s doing wrong (or what it’s doing mediocre for that matter) without the 2 cents of the customers who support it. Perhaps this line of thinking has something to do with why Fresh to Order is asking customers to complete an online survey in exchange for $3 off the next purchase of $10 or more! Customers who wouldn’t mind a few extra dollars in their checking account (or in the shoe box under the bed for those with an old school approach to money management) can get started with the survey by going to the Tell Fresh to Order page and entering the 15 digit code found at the bottom of a receipt from a recent visit. Once the code has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the online feedback process.
All this reading is making me hungry. How about a preview of the Fresh to Order menu?
- Almond Chicken Skewers – Served with sweet potatoes, asian slaw, and twin sauces
- Grilled Salmon – Coated in black bean orange sauce and served over wheat berry rice
- Grilled Prime Steak Medallion – Cooked perfectly and flavored with Cabernet reduction
- Calamari – Tender calmari with lemon frites, slaw, rice, and a ginger apricot vinaigrette
- Chicken Wild Mushroom – Served with cream sauce, mashed potatoes, and mushrooms
Fresh to Order Corporate Headquarters Address
- 8460 Holcomb Bridge Rd. #200, Alpharetta, GA 30022