Getting Started with the Tell Graham Survey
- The code from an invoice or invite is needed
- Graham contact information is available
When it comes to plumbing solutions, it’s hard to say anyone does it better than Graham. With that being said, it comes as no surprise that the company is interested in hearing back from its customers (it’s hard to be the best without knowing what’s going through the mind’s of your customer base). In order to get started with the “Tell Graham” online survey it will first be necessary to enter the code shown on an invite card or invoice. Once the code has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback. Those who need help finding the code may wish to take a look at the sample invoice and invite images posted at the right side of the Tell Graham survey.
A Fresh Look at Graham
- Started off in Glasgow in 1936 as Thomas Graham & Son (a rich tradition!)
- Altech and Alterna are 2 of the top brands offered (great quality and value)
- Offers customers the ability to view transactions and account details online
- Provides training focused on renewable energy and sustainable building
- Benefits and rewards are offered by the “Plumbers’ Club” loyalty program
Graham often has both full-time and part-time employment opportunities available. Those interested in a position with Graham can try contacting the company’s recruiting department by phone or by email correspondence.
Graham’s Recruiting Contact Information
- 024 76 438866