Tell Mary SMG Online Survey: First Steps
- Information from a restaurant receipt is needed
- Mary Browns contact information is available
Chances are, just one bite of a crisp and juicy piece of Mary Brown’s fried chicken is all it takes to get people talking (mostly about how they wish they could eat it everyday). Fortunately, this sudden urge to opine can now be harnessed through the Tell Mary SMG online customer survey. Those who wish share an experience can begin by locating the receipt received at the visit (hopefully it’s not being hauled away by the garbage man as we speak). Once the receipt has been located the 16 digit code printed on it can be entered at the survey’s homepage along with the time of visit. After both pieces of information have been successfully entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the Tell Mary SMG survey.
Taking a Break from the Hard Work to Look at the Menu
- Big Mary – A juicy cut of fried chicken served on a sesame seed bun
- Chicken Wrap – Choose between ranch, caesar, or Thai dressings – YUM!
- Chicken Tenders – Succulent slices of chicken golden fried to perfection
- Chicken Pop-Ins – Tiny bites of fried chicken hot and ready to scarf down
- Cadbury Caramilk Cup – Hard to go wrong with anything from Cadbury!
Mary Brown’s opened its first location in Saint Johns, Newfoundland in 1969. Since the opening of the first Mary Brown’s, the restaurant has grown to more than 100 locations with more locations on the way (a rapidly growing chain!). Questions for Mary Brown’s can be directed to the company’s head office in Markham, ON.
Mary Brown’s Head Office Contact Information
- 100 Renfrew Dr. Unit 130
- Markham, ON L3R 9R6