Tell The Source
- Survey is available in both English and French
- Survey completion earns entry into a contest
- The Source contact information is available
When push comes to shove, most people don’t need any extra motivation to take part in an online survey other than just the sheer fun of it. However, there are those who do require a dangling carrot and for that reason many survey’s offer some sort of incentive for successful completion (coupons, free items, contest entries, etc.) An example of such a survey can be found at the Tell The Source page. The survey can be initiated by first choosing a language in which to provide feedback (English and French are both available). After selecting a language the first 5 digits of the Inv# shown on a purchase receipt must be entered before clicking the Submit button to proceed with the survey. Upon completion of the survey participants will have the golden opportunity to enter a contest for a chance to win a $1,000.00 gift card that can be redeemed at The Source. Those who wish to check out the full set of rules associated with the contest can do so by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the Tell The Source page.
Care to share an example of some of these rules??
- Open to residents of Canada who are at least 16 years of age at the moment of entry
- There is just 1 Grand Prize $1,000.00 gift card available (makes the victory even sweeter)
- The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected via computer from all eligible entries
- There is a limit of 4 total entries per person and no more than one per 24 hour period
- The gift card will be delivered by mail within 8 weeks of receipt of the winning notice
It should be noted that the Inv# MUST begin with a zero. If no zero appears on the Inv# one must be entered prior to entering the rest of the number and getting started with the survey (in other words be sure to enter a ZERO!). Questions about the survey can be addressed by sending email correspondence to email@example.com. Those who wish to discuss a store experience over the phone can do so by contacting a customer service representative at 866-515-5855. Corporate related questions for The Source can be directed to the store’s offices in Ontario.
The Source Contact Information
- 279 Bayview Dr., Barrie, ON L4M 4W5