Tell Us Now CA
- Take a guest survey for a East Side Marios, Casey’s Grill and Bar, Biermarket, or Prime Pubs location (all of these restaurants are owned and operated by Prime Restaurants, who is headquartered in Sudbury, Ontario)
- East Side Mario’s is known for their authentic Italian food, while Biermarket is known as a go-to spot for a realistic German beer experience
- Customers who complete a satisfaction survey will receive a coupon code good for their next visit
Customers who have dined at an East Side Marios, Casey’s Grill and Bar, Biermarket, or Prime Pubs restaurant can take a guest service survey to share their experience. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. When the survey is finished, guests will receive a coupon to use on their next visit as a token of thanks.
Typical survey questions found in the Tell Us Now CA survey include:
- “Would you receommend us to friends, family or colleagues”
- “Did our food quality meet your expectations?”
- “Was the restaurant clean and were the washrooms clean?”
- “If you ordered a domestic draught beer, were you asked if you would like to Mario Size-it?”
East Side Mario’s is a Canadian chain of casual dining restaurants that was founded in 1987, and specializes in Italian-American cuisine. East Side Mario locations are easily recognized for their logo featuring the Statue of Liberty holding a large tomato instead of a torch. Mario’s isn’t just a good place to dine though, it’s a good place to work as they consistently appear on Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Companies list.
Casey’s Grill and Bar first opened in 1980, and has grown to over 160 restaurants. Prime Pubs is a chain of Irish-style pubs and restaurants like D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flaherty’s, and Fionn MacCool’s.
At Biermarket, they consider beer “a work of art and a labour of love.” When the beer is paired with the European brasserie-inspired menu, customers might forget that they’re not in a small beer hall in Germany. Biermarket is known for having a very knowledgeable staff, that recommends, chooses, and serves beer as it should be.