How to Enter the Tide Sweeps (and hopefully win!)
- Participants must complete a brief questionnaire to enter
- The promotion provides an online copy of its Official Rules
- The Grand Prize package includes a variety of Tide products
There’s something to be said for staying power. Especially when it comes to promotions. For instance, the new Tide Sweeps is now up and running and is set to continue for the REST OF THE YEAR. In order to enter (there sure is plenty of time to do so), participants must first answer 4 quick questions about Tide and other related products. Once all of the questions have been answered, the participant can complete a brief registration form to receive 1 entry to the sweepstakes. By the way, participants can also sign up to receive emails about Tide and other products when registering for the sweepstakes (just check the box).
Taking a Highlighter to the Tide Sweeps Official Rules
- As previously mentioned that sweepstakes does not close until December 31st, 2019
- There will be a drawing for each month of the sweepstakes (5 prize winners for each)
- Each prize includes 3 Tide Pods, 1 Downy, 1 Bounce sheets, and 1 Unstopables Beads
- Participants are allowed to enter the sweepstakes up to 5 time for each month it runs
While on the topic of rules, it should be pointed out that the sweepstakes provides an online copy of its Official Rules at the bottom of the entry page (same as with the Big Lots PG Sweeps). Within the rules, participants can find a variety of helpful information such as the date of each prize drawing. In addition to the drawing dates, the rules also include information on who is eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
More Reasons to Enter the Tide Sweeps (as if any were needed)
- Participants are not required to purchases anything (just answer a few questions!)
- Winning one of the prize packs would make you the envy of all the neighbors
- The sweepstakes should only take between 4 and 6 weeks to fulfill the prizes
- Each Grand Prize has a value of $80.94 (sure beats spending that at the store)
It should be noted that entries don’t carry over into the next month (so be sure to enter again once the next one starts). Additionally, entries using a second email address will be voided by the sweepstakes and may result in disqualification (take the 5 each month and be happy with it!).
Tide Sweeps Sponsor
- The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC
- One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Reference & Online Entry
Another Popular Sweepstakes
- Enter the Made for Superbowl Sweeps