Using the Tracking Smart Label System
- Multiple tracking numbers can be entered
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
- Newgistics contact information is available
The delivery status of an important package is something that is sure to be on the mind of many who have placed a recent order. Fortunately, the ability to track a package online is become easier and easier with each passing year. For instance, those who need to find out what’s going on with a package within the Newgistics Tracking Smart Label system can do so in just a few moments. Upon arrival at the system a tracking number can be entered into the blank space provided in the middle of the page. Once the tracking number has been entered the Track button can be clicked to receive the current delivery status. It should be noted that up to 50 tracking numbers can be entered into the system at once (nothing like a little multi-tasking!).
More on the Newgistics Tracking Smart Label System
- Status will be available within 24 hours of Newgistics receiving the package
- There may be a delay in tracking status as the package changes destinations
- Packages will be delivered by a USPS postal carrier (familiarity is a big plus!)
- Delivery addresses can’t be modified once an item is shipped (double check!)
Anything else I should be aware of?
- The retailer from which the order was made should be contacted with status questions
- Package re-deliveries must be scheduled directly with USPS (can be completed online)
- Deliveries CANNOT be expedited after they have been entered into the network
Newgistics can be followed on social media by clicking the icons available at the Tracking Smart Label system (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter). In addition to social media, Newgistics can also be reached by contacting the company’s headquarters in Austin, TX.
Newgistics Headquarters Contact Information
- 7171 Southwest Pkwy
- Bldg. 300, Suite 400
- Phone – 877-860-5997
- Fax – 512-225-6001