Trend Micro Home Install
- The software can be installed online
- Free installation CD can be requested
Trend Micro Security 10 users can now get their purchased software up and running through use of a free installation CD or by direct download from the Trend Micro Home Install page. Users who prefer to complete the installation process through use of the free CD can make a request by filling out a form that requires a first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, and email address. In addition to completing the online form it will be necessary for users to select the product they are making the request for in order to received the correct Trend Micro Home Install CD. Prior to completing the CD request the option to divulge why a request is being made rather than directly downloading the software from the installation page. Users who decide to complete the installation through the Trend Micro Home Install page must follow a few simple steps.
Steps to Complete the Software Download
- Confirmation of the download through Windows PC or Apple Macintosh
- Windows PC users can search software from a list of available downloads
- Once the correct software is found Download Package icon can be clicked
- Apple Macintosh can just click the Download Package icon (only 1 option)
It is important to point out that installation instructions are provided through a link posted at the Trend Micro Home Install page. Trend Micro Incorporated is a security software company that sells internet content security products. The company was founded in 1988 and has world headquarters located in Tokyo, Japan. Consumers wishing to contact the United States headquarters can write to Trend Micro Incorporated via phone or through mail correspondence.
Trend Micro United States Headquarters
- 225 E. John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 1500 Irving, Texas 75062 or call 817-569-8900.