UHC Walking Maps
- Online form can be used to make pledge and enter
- Official rules of the contest are available for review
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions is provided
When it comes to exercise, one of the most simplest acts a person can perform is something that should come naturally – WALKING (other than breathing it’s hard to get more natural than that!). As if the simplicity and benefits of this exercise weren’t enough, United Health Care is now offering even more incentive for people to get off the couch (or day bed if that’s the preferred lounging vehicle) and into a pair of tennis shoes. The Step Up for Better Health Pledge Sweepstakes is now live and set to award 10 lucky Grand Prize winners with a stunning new Apple Watch. Those who are already beginning to conjure thoughts of how such a snazzy device would looked wrapped around the ole’ wrist, may want to consider getting involved by going to the UHC Walking Maps and clicking the Take the Pledge button to fill out the online entry form. Participants may want to come to terms with their physical will power prior to signing up as there are 4 different pledges available to choose from, each with varying degrees of difficulty.
Totally pumped! What else should I know about?
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age
- Runs for about a month starting March 29th, 2018 and ending on April, 30th
- In addition to the Grand Prize there are 100 First Prizes and 100 Second Prizes
- The Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded in the contest is $16,790
- Following through on the pledge is not a requirement (might as well though!)
The prize winners will be determined through two random drawings, the first of which to be held on or around April 4th, 2018 and the second to be held on or around May 1st, 2018. Those who want to go over the complete set of rules governing the sweepstakes can do so by clicking the Official Rules link posted beneath the entry form at the UHC Walking Maps page. Many common questions about the sweepstakes can be addressed by clicking the FAQs link to review the provided list of Frequently Asked Questions (don’t worry the answers to the questions are also provided!). The prize winners can be confirmed by sending a written request to PO Box 390347, Minneapolis, MN 55439 (must be received no later than May 31st, 2018).
Step Up for Better Health Pledge Sweepstakes Sponsor
- United Health Care Services, Inc.
- 9700 Health Care Lane MN017-E500, Minnetonka, MN 55343