USPS Order Free Boxes for Holiday Shipping!
- You can load up your cart with a variety of free shipping boxes
- There’s a limit on how many of each box you can get
- Shipping labels are also available in this offer
- You can contact USPS customer service if you need help
- Just visit www.usps.com/orderfreeboxes
The holidays can be quite expensive. Fortunately, USPS can help ease the pain. For instance, you can now order FREE shipping boxes sent right to your doorstep. So, if you want to save a little money, go to the ordering center and begin filling that virtual shopping cart!
USPS Order Free Boxes: Here’s a sample of what’s available.
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Box – Perfect for sending small items (books, photos, etc.)
- Priority Mail regional Rate Box B1 – It boasts dimensions of 12 inches by 10.25 inches by 5 inches
- Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box – Because sometimes you need the extra space to send that extra large jello mold
- Priority Mail Express Padded Flat Rate Envelope – A large envelope that offers protection from shipping woes
By the way, there’s a limit on how many of these items you can order. To find out how many, you’ll first need to throw an item in your cart. Next, take a look at the “choose a quantity” field to see the minimum and maximum you are allowed to order.
In addition to mailing boxes, you can also order FREE shipping labels. Let’s take a look at some that are available:
If you need a standard label try the USPS tracking smart label 400.
Corporate customers should consider the corporate account fees paid label.
If you’re sending registered mail grab the registered mail 200n label.
Finally, if you’re having problems finding what you need try checking out the FAQs located under the Help link at the top of the page. And if that doesn’t work? Well then just pick up the phone and call USPS customer service!
USPS Order Free Boxes Customer Service Number
- Available between 8 AM and 8:30 PM EST M-F
- Available between 8 AM and 6 PM EST on Saturdays