Welch’s Fruit Snacks Legoland 2019 Sweepstakes
- Participants can enter via online registration form
- The sweepstakes will only be awarding 1 prize
- Participants can enter once per day throughout
Any sweepstakes that only offers 1 prize likely understands that the lone award needs to be a good one. While some may disagree, we happen to think a chance to win a trip Legoland is well worth the effort it takes to fill out an online entry form. In order to enter the Welch’s Fruit Snack Legoland 2019 Sweepstakes, participants must provide a name, email address, date of birth, address, and phone number. Once the participants enters all of the required information they can click the Submit button to complete the registration. By the way, those who would like to stay in touch with Welch’s can check the optional box located below the entry form.
More on the Welch’s Fruit Snacks Legoland 2019 Sweeps
- The promotion stays open 3 months from March 1st, 2019 through May 30th, 2019
- The sweepstakes will decide the winner in a random drawing around June 3rd, 2019
- Total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize Legoland trip comes to $3,400.00
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to enter the promotion
- Unlike the the UK Country Living sweepstakes, the prize includes air travel costs
In addition to the optional box, the entry form also includes a required box that participants must check to confirm they agree to the Official Rules of the contest. While on the topic of the rules, participants can find more details of the prize under section 5 (never hurts to know exactly what you’ll be getting if you end up winning!).
Finally, those who want to want to find out who won the prize can send a request for the name of the winner to 100 Marcus Dr., Dept. MG, Melville, NY 11747. Please note that the name of the winner won’t be available until after July 1st, 2019.
Sponsor of the Welch’s Fruit Snacks Legoland 2019 Sweeps
- The Promotion In Motion Companies, Inc.,
- 25 Commerce Dr, Allendale, NJ 07401
Opportunity Keeps On Knocking…..