Wheaties Golf Balls
- Online registration required in order to begin
- Code on the inside of Wheaties box is needed
- Frequently Asked Questions list is provided
It can be argued that cereal is the most promotion-friendly food item out there. Those who find it incredibly difficult to look away from the eye-popping promotional offers as they walk down the cereal aisle may have noticed the recently released Wheaties Golf Balls Program. The promotion is giving away a FREE sleeve of Titleist DT TruSoft golf balls to customers who collect 4 codes found on the inside of specially marked Wheaties boxes. Those who like the idea of striking (and for some, immediately losing) a free golf ball can start by going to the Wheaties Golf Balls Program registration page and completing an online form with a name, address, email address, and date of birth. Participants who already have a Facebook account (as in practically everyone) can skip the registration form and sign up using their existing account credentials. The Terms & Conditions associated with the promotion can be reviewed by clicking the link posted at the bottom of the registration page.
Inside the Wheaties Golf Balls Program Terms & Conditions
- Begins October 1st, 2017 and runs over half a year before closing on May 31st, 2018
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at entry
- The Approximate Retail Value of each sleeve of Titleist DT TruSoft golf balls is $7.50
- Participants should be prepared to allow up to 16 weeks for fulfillment of the offer
Those who are worried they may end up donating all the free balls to the bottom of the lake that surrounds hole 16 of their local course should be glad to learn that there is NO LIMIT on the number of offers that can be redeemed (just keep eating those Wheaties). Participants with questions about the offer can take matters into their own hands by reviewing the FAQs posted at the bottom of the Wheaties Golf Balls Program registration page. Those who are fine with letting someone else answer their questions (or those who just can’t find what they need in the FAQs) can try completing the online contact form with a name, email address, type of issue, and question/comment.
Wheaties Golf Balls Program Sponsor
- General Mills Marketing, Inc. – One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440