- 3 different login methods are provided
- Delivery can be tracked after logging in
- Wish support phone number is available
One of the most exciting parts of making an online purchase is the anticipation of its arrival. However, sometimes customers simply can’t take the suspense. Those who agree with the previous statement, and have recently made a purchase from Wish, have a way out of the suspense-filled waiting game thanks to the Wish Transaction page. Customers will first need to login to their online account in order to track the delivery status of a recently filled order. Those who already have a Facebook or Google account (which is practically everyone these days) can opt to use their existing account information to gain access to their Wish account. The 3 or 4 customers out there who DO NOT have one of these two accounts can complete the login process using the email addressed used when signing up for Wish. Those who can’t recall their Wish password can click the Forgot password? link and enter an email address to begin the account recovery process (easy as pie! apple, that is).
Getting to Know Wish
- An eCommerce site that allows customers to browse millions of products by phone
- Currently ranking in as the world’s 6th largest eCommerce company (lookout 1-5!!)
- Boasts a client base that consists of an awe-inducing 300 MILLION users worldwide
- Offers the ability to request a refund within 30 days of delivery (now that’s a relief!)
- Over 170k Twitter followers, over 50k on YouTube, and over 1 million on Instagram
After logging in the wish transaction can be tracked by clicking the Where’s my package? link to view the orders estimated arrival date along with its tracking history (always interesting to see where on earth a package has been). It is important to point out that status may not be available depending on how the merchant chooses to ship the order (bummer). Those who have yet to sign up for account can do so by clicking the Sign up with Email link at the Wish Transaction page. Customers with questions about the tracking process may want to consider reaching out to Wish customer support for assistance.
Wish Customer Support Phone Number