Share Your Winning Thoughts!
- Take a short online survey and enter for a chance to win a voucher
- Questions about the Prize Draw? Take a look at the Official Rules
- Prize Draw promoter contact information is available
- Terms & Conditions also available at www.yourwinningthoughts.com
There’s a lot of different ways to spend £100 at Wilko. Especially when it’s FREE. Perhaps that’s what makes the Wilko Share Your Winning Thoughts Survey so enticing. At any rate, you can get started with providing feedback by entering the information from your receipt.
How to Launch the Wilko Survey at www.yourwinningthoughts.com
Alright, the first thing you’re gonna need to do is look at your receipt and find out how much you spent. Once you have, go ahead and enter that amount into the survey.
Next, enter the date and time you made the purchase (hopefully it made for an EPIC day!).
Finally, you’ll need to enter the survey code before clicking the Start button to bring up the survey.
By the way, all of this information is located on your purchase receipt (so hopefully it’s not being transported to the landfill as we speak!).
After you’ve completed the survey, you’ll be given the golden opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance to win a £100 Wilko voucher. So, maybe we should find out more about this event, don’t you think??
From the Survey Prize Draw Rules (www.yourwinningthoughts.com/rules)
- There will be a new prize draw every month (consistency is always nice!)
- Each of the monthly prize draws will award 1 voucher
- Lucky enough to win? You’ll need to wait 12 weeks before you can win again
- Rather have cash? Not gonna happen! You can only use the voucher in-store
- Winners will get notice within 15 days of the end of each draw
Finally, you can find out who won the recent prizes by clicking the winners link at the bottom of the survey. In addition to the winners list, the survey also provides a sample image of a Wilko receipt (it comes in handy when you can’t find that pesky little survey code!).
Oh, here’s the address in case if you have questions for the promoter of the draw:
Wilko Retail Limited
JK House, Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3EG
Another way customer feedback can pay off:
Take the Game On Feedback Survey!